Sunny House is a Japanese style share accommodation made simple, easy to access and hassle-free for foreigners in Osaka. A bundant food, entertaiment, Japanese culture ( Matsuri, Sento, Sumo, Zazen etc…)and shopping in the area. A wondeful place to live like a local at down town area.
We have been accepting lots of long stayers from 15 differents countries for over 10 years : students, working holiday visa makers, language teachers, etc…
- No key money, no agent fee, no guarantor needed.
- Furnished private rooms in a japanese style share house + air conditioner/heater.
- All utilities included* + Free internet available.
- The house is fully furnished with fridge, micro-wave oven, washing machine, air-con, stove, closet, desk, mirror, dishware, toilet paper, etc…
- Two kitchens, 4 fridges, and 2 wc.
- Weekly cleaning service in the common areas.
- Minimum stay : 1 month. Long-term stay welcome.
- Just renovated.
- 10 mn walk to JR Teradacho station (near Tennoji) on the loop line,
- and 15 mn to TENNOJI station.
- In a quiet residential area.
- The house is entirely non-smoking.
- The owner can speak English, French and Japanese.
- Room type A (2×4.5 tatamis) : 45,000 yen/month (for 1 person)
- Room type B (4.5+3 tatamis) : 42,000 yen/month (for 1 person)
- Room type C (2×4.5 tatamis) : 45,000 yen/month (for 1 person)
- Room type D (4.5 tatami) : 34,000 yen/month (for 1 person)
- Deposit/cleaning fee : 10,000 yen non-refundable (one time fee).
- No key money. No agent fee.
The rent includes ALL utilities* and free internet (+wifi).
*for a normal use. In case of an excessive use of the utilities, additional billing will occur.
- Room type A : available from Jan. 2016
- Room type B : not available
- Room type C : AVAILABLE NOW
- Room type D : available from 14th June 2015
current: share with 1 JF, 1 housewife + high school daughter (musical family that practice violin and piano often)
Contact us :
You can contact us in English, French or Japanese.
For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing of the house, please call us at 090-5654-0985 or fill out the form below :